A contract is generally made up of several pages, including annexes.
How can I be sure of the authenticity of a contract knowing that technology allows us to forge a document without being able to detect that it has been modified?
CertiDox solves this problem:
- A QR CODE is affixed to the certified contract,
- The imprint of the contract countersigned by the parties is recorded in the CertiDox database.
As we explained in case study #1 “Press Releases”, unlike a website, there is no possible doubt about the origin of the CertiDox App:
- The CertiDox App is available for free only on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon,
- Before its publication on App Store, Google Play and Amazon, we had to provide Apple, Google and Amazon with legal information about our company and us,
- We left a trace of our identity by entering our bank card details to pay for the registration on App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
By scanning the QR CODE, the CertiDox App indicates whether the QR CODE is present in its database.
If so, the CertiDox App,
- Indicates the name of the person who certified the contract,
- Allows you to consult the content of the original document on your Smartphone / Tablet.
Otherwise, the CertiDox App indicates the document is a fake.
The reader scans the QR CODE with the CertiDox App that he has installed on his Smartphone / Tablet.
The CertiDox App indicates whether the QR CODE is in its database
If so, the reader can access the content of the original document on their Smartphone / Tablet.
IMPORTANT: the document isn’t accessible on the web.
Note that the contracts recorded in the CertiDox database aren’t accessible on the web to guarantee them total confidentiality: only scanning the QR using a smartphone or tablet allows access to their content.
- CertiDox makes it possible, in a few seconds, to check the authenticity of a contract with a high level of confidentiality
- Unlike a website, there is no possible doubt about the origin of the CertiDox App,
- Contracts certified with CertiDox aren’t accessible on the web.
I wish to get further information about CertiDox to certify my contracts.
Next case study: authenticate a product